Thursday, September 12, 2013

The beginning of my blog.

So let's start this off with a bang.  I'm not thrilled about keeping this child friendly either, so after I graduate parental guidance may be required.  Now as a first post I want you all to get used to me posting things that have nothing to do with anything I blog about, such as this: 
HTML Free Code
So now you know.  I would also like to add that I am thoroughly in love with facial expressions.  So feel free to post you funny selfies. 
Another thing, you all are lame when you use YOLO, lol, rofl, or any other texty, weird words like that.  There'"s a time and a place.  This is not the place, nor will it be the time.  Just use them appropriately PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSE!

5 comments:

  1. YOLO, you obviously love oreos. (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should get you some sort of prize for being the first person to post on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this picture. you could have picket any picture and u picket thisone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just hate YOLO, it just gets old. my mistake, it's been old for some time right about now lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really good message to all the weak and pathetic people in the world who cause problems for the rest of us. Some interesting pictures too.

    ReplyDelete